ailia's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2012
Newbie Member
Some keywords and URL's are considered spammed and the site admin feed them in spam filter. Mostly due to automated services of scrapbox, xumer, which posts thousands of comments, such problems arise. Better to use proxies, it can minimize the issue to some extent.
Apoorva's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Ambitious contributor
Hi,
I think, the sites you are using to do comments are already used by you. In simple words, you have done lots of comments from the same IP address on such sites and those sites banned your IP.
Do you find any message regarding IP address. If yes, then you need to change the IP address. If no, then you need to change the database of such sites.
I hope my suggestion will help you to sort out the issue.
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoorva View Post
Hi,
I think, the sites you are using to do comments are already used by you. In simple words, you have done lots of comments from the same IP address on such sites and those sites banned your IP.
Do you find any message regarding IP address. If yes, then you need to change the IP address. If no, then you need to change the database of such sites.
I hope my suggestion will help you to sort out the issue.
I guess that banning by IP address is possible (and ClickSSL mentioned this in post #4), although the OP did say they had "just started" blog commenting and that doesn't suggest that they had placed loads of comments in the same area. Also they didn't say that they had previously even had any comments accepted at this site, so as far as we know they just went there, tried to post a comment, and nothing happened after they clicked to submit.
I think that the simplest explanation maybe that the blog owner disabled further commenting but didn't post a notice advising of it.

However, whatever happened, as I said just a few posts back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
the original posting was made in April 2010 and the person who posted it hasn't commented again on this forum since June 2011. Therefore I think that suggestions made directly to them now are pointless as they will not see them, and I doubt whether they are still concerned about it anyway after all this time.
seoforum's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2012
Newbie Member
I think every post should have at least one link to another one of your blog posts or some other content on your own website
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by seoforum View Post
I think every post should have at least one link to another one of your blog posts or some other content on your own website
Don't even think about that here @go4expert