silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matripe4 View Post
I have discovered some time ago Squido and i think is one of the best and easy places where you can post articles. also the community is very user friendly
Is squido that one with all the lens ?
Matripe4's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Contributor
yep, i have also found out that the moderators there are pretty nice to handle. had a little problem with some articles and they explained and also gave them back
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matripe4 View Post
yep, i have also found out that the moderators there are pretty nice to handle. had a little problem with some articles and they explained and also gave them back
srry for the late replay!
yeah had that problem some time ago and they had allowed me to take those XML back
marvin876's Avatar, Join Date: May 2012
Newbie Member
Hi
There are so many sites for Submit Articles with good PR and Alexa where you can submit your articles.

1) Ezine articles

2) Zigyasu.com

3) Articles Alley

4) Knol

5) Hub page

6) Article Dashboard

7) A1 Articles
junrai214's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Light Poster
Submitting to hundreds of directories is extremely risky. This tactic can cause your website to be penalized. I advise submitting only to a few authority directories.

A directory that is gaining popularity is scribd.
You can check its page rank. I think it is now PR 7

Scribd basically allows you to upload a document or pdf file. The site's number of readers is just impressive.

Aside from scribd, I also consider ezinearticles, articlebase, goarticles and articlesnatch great choices.