technica's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2007
CoderByNature
WOW! good list to use.
3vmarketing's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2009
Go4Expert Member
Nice... been using some of the articles submission sites that was included in your list; surely i will try the other sites... thanks thanks:
In addition to your your list, i'd like to share few of the articles submission sites sites that i've been using:
1. HUBPAGES
2. ARTICLESBASE
3. EHOW
4. SQUIDOO
5. BUZZLE
all 5 are for unique articles....

1. articlealley
2. prlog
3. articlesnatch
4. searchwarp
5. articlecube
6. articlesfactory and lastly
7. articlecity
Hope my list would help...
Thanks again.
rameshb's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Go4Expert Member
thanks alot for this i always post article which cache and by which i get backlinks and thanks for providing me with this article list
sijugk's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Newbie Member
I always start with Ezine articles, seems one of an authority site which passes link juice to my website. Though there are so many article directories, it is very difficult to write unique article for all of them. That is the main issue I am facing.
Article Submissions's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Newbie Member
Another good PR4 doffollow article submissions site is thearticleblogs.com Fast approval for unique content and by authors who write creatively.
Go4Expert Member
you should post them in there thread
mirandu85's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2011
Contributor
for me Squidoo is the best place to post articles and all the links really work so nice
colinwood07's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Go4Expert Member
Hello Dear,

Buzzle, Ezine, Go Article is also best artcles websites these are giving do follow links.
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
well it can be a little hard with all the links and other stuff but can't see the reason you won't succeed with Facebook
Matripe4's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Contributor
I have discovered some time ago Squido and i think is one of the best and easy places where you can post articles. also the community is very user friendly