This is a full time, on-site, salaried position located in New York City. Locals only please.
You will join an exciting, growth company in business for over 11 years! The developer's role in the firm is a critical one. You will play an integral part in helping to develop new products, improve existing ones, and contribute to the firm's efforts to revolutionize the way in which consumer's research, plan, and book travel. You will provide critical creative input to all that we publish and new tools that we launch.
* In-depth knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies
* Advanced understanding of PHP 5, object-oriented design principles, and database design
* Experience with PHP frameworks is a plus
* Experience with test driven development is a plus
* Love of open source development and standards-based development
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* Compensation is competitive; depends on experience; 75-110k
* 3 weeks vacation (rises to 4 after 5 years); 401 K; Medical
To be considered, please submit your resume and your salary requirements to beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
PHP / MySQL Discussion / Jobs