en_7123's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Ambitious contributor
Code:
I've already tried what you've suggested and because they 
are using a hotmail account it hasn't 
registered the IP 
in which it has been 
accessed and the emails sent from.
My friend cock I'm not even going to reply to your pathetic post .I'm just posting a snippet of what you just said above.Let it do all the talking.Burn my friend I like people like you.
I can't believe you actually took the time to went through all my posts..ha ha.I think I have a fan.
Code:
advice you provide is in accurate and you get in 
a strop because it's inaccurate, so if anyone has an ego it's you!
I really think you are not the authority to say that now ..Don't really think you are smarty pants now from the above post.Having said that you might be an english teacher a pathetic one I guess..

Now I just wanted to help that's why asked about the details of case but all the details you provided are full of loopholes .This is just one example
Code:
As for finding details of the hotmail account, I used Google, typed in questions like....how long has classified@hotmail.com been active?
Please try this and see if anything shows except that you are just fooling people.Have a nice day my friend cock and please if you want people to take you seriously pick a name different than what you have,having said that I think cock just suits you fine Have a nice day.Good luck with Pest control.
King_Kong_Cock's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Go4Expert Member
I'm not getting under your skin am I en_7123? I've not hurt your fragile sensibility?

Does my user name/nick name offend you? Is a reference to a phallic shaped object making you feel uncomfortible?

You can call me a cock all you like sunshine, doesn't offend me in the slightest, I like a bit of banter! (There you go, there's a clue of what my profession might be, as English teacher......X Wrong! ) so you can crack on with all the little diggs your capable of devising of refering to a cock (Although freud might have something to say about that...would it be a lack of maturity or a subconscious thought?

I think you pretty much read every word I wrote and pretty much had a comment to make! OCD?

I like this forum so i'm going to browse the other topics en_7123, by the way that nick name sounds very familiar, I recall hearing that username in the news, hmm interesting.
So unfortuantly sunny Jim i'm just coming across your posts alot begrudgingly!

KKC

P.S Thanks for your support though en_7123, living the dream! (ooo there's another clue)
en_7123's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Ambitious contributor
My friend you are not getting under my skin at all.As for taking digs and your profession I'm not really interested.I wanted to help you but you really posted crap story which doesn't make any sense technically .All the stuff you quoted is like I don't know where you get it from.
No your name doesn't really bother me I just said it suits you.Have a nice day.
I will follow this thread I hope someone can help you though.Good luck cock.
King_Kong_Cock's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Go4Expert Member
Awww love you to matey!