1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Paid to Read, Surf & Click

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by reddy_sesha84, Mar 7, 2007.

1. reddy_sesha84

reddy_sesha84 New Member

Register with baazeegar and get Rs. 500.00 sign-up bonus. Get regular Paid emails, Paid sign ups and Paid clicks to earn regular income. Lifelong Residual income also from 4 levels of residual income.

2. jack02

jack02 New Member

Hi, there. Previously I did join such programs but I fond them to be of no avail. I have now forgotten the names of most of them like there was one Paid to Read E-Mail and something like Dollar Cash, but they never seem to be paying anything to the end user! Well I can understand referrals mean a lot here, I am stating this taking that into my mind too. So what is the surety of payment here?

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

They are all scams and nothing works for you until you have some genuine idea that may work

4. jpike8

jpike8 New Member

Here's a way to earn money by just clicking on ads. Just click on 10 ads a day and earn $30 every month.

Clicking 10 ads/links won't take more that 4 or 5 mins but you'll earn 30 dollars every month. Sufficient enough to pay your phone or internet bills. Payment is made by Paypal.

Just register at following for free.

<<Affiliate link removed>>

Then click on surf ads and start earning. Your current earnings after every click will be shown live so no transpirancy. So start earning now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2007
    shabbir likes this.
  5. tigers

tigers New Member

what is the link ?

6. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Its removed as it is considered spam