Noob needs some guidance please

bonay187's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Newbie Member
We have one of thoes programs at work that you buy but when you need to make changes you have to pay. Question is the program has a username and password field on it and of course even though its our program the manufacture will not give us that info. I have been online for 2 days straight and have downloaded several programs that dont help. How can I get into the program? PLEASE HELP!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
The first thing I could not understand is what is your question and the other thing is why its there in Ethical Hacking forum. I have moved it to the web development forum.
jwshepherd's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Team Leader
It would help to know the name of the program, and version. Without a username and password for the "backend utilities" you are pretty much stuck. That is one of the nice things about open source software. You could post a question submit some source and have a free fix (takes longer) in a few weeks if not sooner.
Usually with software purchases, the TOS (terms of service) state that you never own the software. You basically have a usage license.
bonay187's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Newbie Member
Sorry shabbir, I was in a hurry and did not realize I had put it there.

The program is Saflok (Saflok_config.exe) says v2 on it. I can attach/send the file if anyone wants to play with it.
jwshepherd's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Team Leader
you are probably out of luck but pm me with the file and I'll see what I can do.
ysorkati's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonay187 View Post
Sorry shabbir, I was in a hurry and did not realize I had put it there.

The program is Saflok (Saflok_config.exe) says v2 on it. I can attach/send the file if anyone wants to play with it.
dear all i am looking to get saflok data v2 files software can any one help me it is urgent