Need Sql Injector

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by ofiras, Sep 5, 2008.

1. ofiras

ofiras New Member

Hi everyone,
    I need a Sql injector so I can use to break into accounts in any website.
    I will be grateful if you can post a link to a Sql injector. I will be happy to get a good tutorial of how to do sql injections (manually), so maybe I will make my own in C# (but if there is a sql injector, I wouldn't bother doing that).
    Please help,
    Ofir.

2. XXxxImmortalxxXX

XXxxImmortalxxXX New Member

Actually i posted a sql injection tutorial on this site. SQL injections is one of my favorite methods to do i would reccomend going to Milw0rm.com for the MOST up to date slq vunerbilites like RSQL SQl ICH IVN ARC stuff like that

3. ofiras

ofiras New Member

Ok, thanks. I checked milw0rm.com, but I didn't find what I want - something that breaks into someone's password.
    I also need a program that discovers msn passwords if there is...
    Anyway, for the sql injection, how can I make a program that does it? What it should so? I need the program to break into account that I want, so I made something that can post data to a certain page and get the html. What next? Is there a list of strings that I should post and see what I get? Or do I need to do several things before it?
    If your help will be good I will post my program here. I will make it user friendly (That find what and where to post by it using a little browser) :).
    Please help,
    Ofir.

4. kunals

kunals New Member

about the SQL injection. a friend of mine who is a very experienced hacker.
    prolly better than most of the ppl here. he told me that he don't sql inject because
    most web admins know that trick and fix it. esp microsoft. so its not very useful.

5. XXxxImmortalxxXX

Well actually Kunals your freind in this case is wrong because let me tell you why.

I have sql injected hundreds of websites each year and you state that your freind knows that the admins know this trick and fixes it? If they know this trick t hen how come there sites are still vunerable? and yet there are 100000000000 of vunerbilities into website that are considered SQL injection?

6. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
    SQL injection is very popular for the reasons stated by immortal, SQL database is used all over the world and a SQL website will easily give you the error you need that can tell you more about the database structure...

7. XXxxImmortalxxXX

8. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer