need serious help

Newbie Member
hello can anyone help me to recover a lost password ?? i have tried other avenues but i cannot get in
cpulocksmith's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Skilled contributor
maybe. but there is some info that i need in order to tell if there is any held for ya.
1- what kind of password was it. (example: windows login, router password, internet site password, an encryped drive pass or something.
2- have you logging into it on your computer, cos it may be in a temp file some where
bladesz like this
Newbie Member
what info do u need ? pse let me no asap as i have important emails to get hold of ie jobs and msgs from my ex-partner
Newbie Member
can u help me in this dilema pse as i am now getting desperate as i need to get into my emails as i need to reply to some job offers
cpulocksmith's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Skilled contributor
what kind of password was it. for an email client? do you have the computer he used it access it with?
Newbie Member
no its my windows live account that i cannot get in and i normally use my laptop to do it. i got into it a few weeks ago but my laptop crashed b4 i could change my password and then it wouldn'tlet in to it after i restarted pse can u give me any advice on as to where it may stored on/within my laptop pse any help would be most appreciated thanks billy