0
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisdienmi
Can you tech me how shotdown a server thru network ...or to enter someone's network and shot it down thru your own net PC...

I person deal with CC,Cvv and Logins...for $$$...hope you understand..if you gat me ..then maybe we can work together and make DOOOOOOO

add me on Y..loisdienmi
Leas
Hello Shabbir,
Some people just don't manners..lol,and..here's a little about this person




Email=loisdienmi@yahoo.com
sex-male
age-39
sign -taurus
city-Atlanta
state-Ga
status-single
kids-no
religion-christian
education- university
related job- computer
sites: http://www.myspace.com/loisdienmi
alt Email:leasdomsill@hotmail

Note: nothing personal lois,just teasing you >}}*>

Regards Shabbir
0
XXxxImmortalxxXX's Avatar
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisdienmi
Can you tech me how shotdown a server thru network ...or to enter someone's network and shot it down thru your own net PC...

I person deal with CC,Cvv and Logins...for $$$...hope you understand..if you gat me ..then maybe we can work together and make DOOOOOOO

add me on Y..loisdienmi
Leas


that would be impossible unless your get a trojan and put it on a picture and send it to them opening a gateway for you.

Now if your own there network and want to shut them down go into command prompt and type

shutdown -i and then its much self explanatory but u can not just type in some random guys ip and boom automatic shutdown it just dosnt work and actually will never work unless you make ur pc think as if its apart of that persons network then maybe you might have some luck
0
GreenGrass's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Ambitious contributor
So what program did you use XXxxImmortalxxXX?
0
XXxxImmortalxxXX's Avatar
Invasive contributor
i posted a link to it go to ethical hacking at the top part of the forum then click on undetectable batch file and it will tell u everything there
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxxImmortalxxXX
i posted a link to it go to ethical hacking at the top part of the forum then click on undetectable batch file and it will tell u everything there
Undetectable Batch file.
0
XXxxImmortalxxXX's Avatar
Invasive contributor
lol crap i s houlda posted a link sry mate
0
microapple's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz
Hello Shabbir,
Some people just don't manners..lol,and..here's a little about this person




Email=loisdienmi@yahoo.com
sex-male
age-39
sign -taurus
city-Atlanta
state-Ga
status-single
kids-no
religion-christian
education- university
related job- computer
sites: http://www.myspace.com/loisdienmi
alt Email:leasdomsill@hotmail

Note: nothing personal lois,just teasing you >}}*>

Regards Shabbir
Uhhhh. What the heck!?
0
XXxxImmortalxxXX's Avatar
Invasive contributor
lol
0
arslan220's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2007
Go4Expert Member
this information he got from whois but do you want to have a go at his pc or what do you want to do with him.
0
Lbdrod's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Newbie Member
Hey,

I need someones Help into getting a password for a G-mail account. The situation is my house was broken into back in Nov of 2011. The individual(s) stole about $5,000 worth of items..but I could really care less about that, along with that they took my wifes passport, my passport and my social security card. The individual has been trying to open up numerous credit lines under my name and Honolulu police dept really sucks..I gave them information that this person used to register like E-mail, phone number and address(although house they used seems to be a vacant home) Pretty much it seems like I have to do the work myself since Honolulu police are lazy. Anyways, what I'm hoping to get out of this is maybe finding craigslist listings or anything of the individual possibly selling some of my stuff? It seems like the individual used the same E-mail Caddyman2416@gmail.com for all the online credit apps that he's been signing up for as well. I traced his e-mail to a myspace as well, so I know it's an active E-mail account. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price. if you need a police report number or anything just let me know and i'll provide it. Appreciate in advance.