Quote:
Originally Posted by alimohamad
Hyperphp is not my personal site, i use thta for my free hosting they are good and Louise asked for my recomend
Did you mean to say he recommend you here to make the post about hyperphp where as he is also looking for a host. Now if thats even the case then you responded in less than 3 minutes and don't you think any realistic post some time to type. I may need more than 3 minutes to complete this one.

Quote:
I think free services have came a long way since the start of the internet, such as free email (gmail/yahoo and many more) free video hosting such as yourtube and other copies, I think free hosting is now a reliable service even if free! The support i get from my free host is better than two paid hosts i have used!
You just missed the main thing and that is open source and don't you think we are aware of free things available on net.

Quote:
hyperphp is part of Byethost who are the biggest free hosts on the net. they are banner free that means no adverts They use a cluster of webserver according to their site and i read about this is good!
No search engine consider them as big as you are referring to.

Quote:
I make a small list of features here too all this they give me free, i have three accounts
Yeah, you have the chance for some more promotion.

Quote:
I am very satisfied with this free host and think yous who say free hosting is not reliable you should try the lastest hosters!!
You may be but the site does not look at all what you are speaking about and stop spamming.