Go4Expert Member
You are welcome Rajesh !!!
stacey's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Contributor
Check here http://www.live-keyword-analysis.com/ for the keyword density.
Ana_Campos's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey View Post
Check here http://www.live-keyword-analysis.com/ for the keyword density.
Helped me a lot with some issues. 10x stacey
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinak View Post
Keyword density should be 2 to 3%. Means if your content contain 100 words then keyword should be 2 or 3 not more than that.
It also depends on the primary keywords and the secondary ones
Ambitious contributor
But if you have a 6% key word density are you automatically considered a spammer ?
Click SSL's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Skilled contributor
I am using SeoQuake tool to check keyword density.
jaisonvincent's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Go4Expert Member
You can use an online keyword density checker to find it...addme.com/keyword-density.html...is a good tool...
fattaah's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Contributor
dont use too much keywords in content and i think max keyword density is 5% in the whole content.
jack jastin's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Go4Expert Member
There may be two strategies by which you can measure the keyword density. the first one is you can check it manually by doing some simple steps . You are supposed to write an article on MS word by adding your key words and key word phrases and check the total no of word counts on that particular page and then find the total no of Keywords used on that particular page By using Ctrl+F shortcut and then find out the keyword density by using Calculator. Note that keyword density should not be more than 3-5% of the total word count. Rather than doing this, You may use some online keyword density checking tools for measure the keyword density.
Go4Expert Member
Use Swoosty SEO Tool of Firefox add-on to check keyword density, PR, dofollow, whois and much more.