Quote:
Hmm, at n=50 that will be 2500 values. This will be spectacularly tedious. Are the array values in a file anywhere? As a starting point this is fine but if the values are in a file you'll need to extend the code to read the values from a file instead.
Thank you!!

Yes I knew about the 0...49 but thanks for reminding me.

-------Hmm, at n=50 that will be 2500 values. This will be spectacularly tedious.------

Yes this will be very very tedious if you would ever have to enter a 50x50 matrix and even a 10x10 takes some time.

The instructions were to allow the user to tell how many variables they desire and allow them to enter all of the values into the program and then use gauss jordan to solve the simultaneous system.

-------------Are the array values in a file anywhere?---------
No the array values aren't in a file because they aren't predetermined values as mentioned above. The user will have to enter their own values.

This would however be a good test I think to check to see if the program would compute the matrices correctly without having to type in values over and over. I definately don't want to be the one to type in all of those values.

Last edited by xyzabc; 20Apr2009 at 19:33..