Make money affiliate

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by earn-2.com, Mar 22, 2007.

1. earn-2.com

earn-2.com New Member

Home Page:
    http://submitweb.in/
    How Many Affiliate Money, You Want To Receive?

Affiliate Marketing is by far, one of the easiest ways to make money online. It is a revenue sharing business relationship between the affiliate who agrees to promote the products or services, and the merchant who offers them.

The affiliate advertises the merchant's products and services and gets a commission for every successful referral. Every time a customer is referred to the merchant's site, through the affiliate's efforts, and makes a purchase, the affiliate gets a share of the profit. No payment is due to the affiliate until successful results are realized. Compensation is based on either number of visits (Pay-per-click), registrant (Pay-per-lead), or commission for each sale (Pay-per-sale).

Every Affiliate Marketers can earn a few bucks to thousands of dollars with affiliate programs. The opportunity to earn in affiliate marketing can only be limited by the affiliate's determination, creativity and strategy. It is a brilliant way to earn online, and you do not have to produce your own product or service to make a buck. By advertising your merchant's products passionately, you get more in return. Profits in affiliate marketing usually start small but can get larger as the campaign starts to build up steam.

Many ways available to an affiliate marketer can do to maximize their profits. If you ask any affiliate marketer how many affiliate checks they would want to receive, they will most likely want to get as many as possible. Some affiliate checks are small, amounting to nothing more than $25.
    While others are large and can easily reach the thousands and even more. Over time, these affiliate checks may build up to a really impressive amount. However, making a fortune in affiliate marketing is not instant. You should put in enough work and effort as well. You have to use your imagination to find more ways to attract more web traffic that can convert to sales for the merchant and profit for you as well.

How many affiliate money, you want to receive?

Many affiliate marketers will enthusiastically reply that they want to receive as many affiliate checks as possible. However, is it as easy as it sounds? Does joining many affiliate marketers guarantee more affiliate checks that really amount to something? The answer is No. Most affiliate marketers assume that joining multiple affiliate programs is a wise option. Because, it is very easy to join affiliate programs and there is really nothing to lose, affiliate marketers are tempted to join as many programs they can get their hands on. Thus, they fail to give their affiliate programs enough attention and work that they ought to receive. The maximum potential of the affiliate programs are not realized and the resulting income from these programs will almost certainly be disappointing.

The best way to achieve multiple streams of income is to concentrate on one affiliate program first. Choose a product or service that you can promote passionately. Pick a product in which you have complete trust. The best products and services to promote are those that you use personally. Your prospects will be able to sense your sincerity whenever you promote a product that you have experienced. This will greatly enhance your credibility as well as your product's marketability and will really encourage your prospect to purchase or avail of the product or service.

As soon as your first affiliate program is making a reasonable profit then you can proceed to joining another affiliate program and repeat the process. "Too much, too soon" is a common pitfall in affiliate marketing. Joining too many affiliate programs simultaneously in the hopes of having multiple streams of income simply does not work.

Focus first on one affiliate program and work on it so that it makes a good profit. Then, go find another promising program and give it your best effort. The question should not be how many affiliate checks you want to receive, but how many "high-paying" affiliate checks can you receive. The answer lies in your determination to succeed and determination to maximize your earning potential. With the right tools, the right actions, and perseverance you can definitely make a good profit out of affiliate marketing.

You can use this Article in article directories,your newsletters,Websites,Blogs,Your networks/Ads.
    Only the restriction is that you need to include my signature with my web link on active.

2. atouchofwellness

atouchofwellness New Member

Well I have been through many such online affiliate programs and I do not know whether it was my bad luck or if it was my wrong choice of programs but I was unable to receive payments via these programs. Looks to me that there is a serious dearth in these types of programs and thats the reason why not many people have encouraging words to say about the same. Now can you tell me a way with the help of which I can determine a genuine program?

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I also had the same kind of experience and I had some thread here where I made the userid passwords of many such programs and no one could get anything either. It was not just one program but many such programs and so as far as my vote goes its a complete waste of time.

4. earn-2.com

earn-2.com New Member

Home Page:
    http://submitweb.in/
    Don't hand on every affiliate programs!

While selecting an affiliate program you need to take many precautions.

Focus first on one affiliate program and work on it with complete concentration so that if it earns a good profit,

Then, go find another promising program and give it your best effort.
    The question should not be how many affiliate money you want to earn, but how many "top-paying" affiliate checks can you earn. The answer depends on your determination to succeed and desire to maximize your earning potential. With the right tools, the right actions, and perseverance you can definitely earn a good profit through affiliate marketing.

The best way to earn multiple streams of income is to concentrate at one affiliate program first. Choose a product or service that you can promote passionately. Pick a product in which you have complete trust. The best products and services you wish to promote are those that you use first(if possible). Your prospect buyers can sense to your sincerity whenever you promote a product that you have experienced. This will greatly enhance your credibility as well as your product's marketability and will really encourage your prospect to purchase or avail of the product or service.

Don't take it as your primary job at starting, gradually you can jump to full time by experience and ....Never invest huge amount at first!

5. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

One rule of thumb should be you should not pay to start on with it. I have seen lots of such affiliate programs ( like with amazon, cj ) which works but you are not paying anything there to start.

6. rahul_111

rahul_111 New Member

Check this site out. <<Link Removed>> . I am sure this help in what you are trying to find out.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2007