juliaandrews's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Go4Expert Member
We can maintain keyword ranking twith the process of SEO.
Thanks
idcnmc's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail View Post
I think Blog Posting and Article submission best for good rank.
But it take more time.Is there any easy way?
jennyjackson's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Go4Expert Member
To maintain your keyword you have to do all seo activities like articles, blog, link exchange on regular basis.
linkbuilding5's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Contributor
You can maintain keyword ranking for a website by building as many back links as possible.
jack jastin's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Go4Expert Member
Even if the keywords are ranking well, You are not supposed to take a rest for a while; Mind it! This is SEO, Never ending marathon. Once you will stop your effort for a while and you will get De-ranked for those keywords.
linkbuilding5's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Contributor
Do directory and bookmarking submission on regularly basis.
enni's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Contributor
For maintain keyword ranking you have to write the quality and fresh contents and use off page techniques like forum posting, blog commenting and article submission regularly. Use only natural techniques of seo.
jhon786's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Maintaining Ranking is one of the important thing. Do only white Hat SEO. Regular check from where you are getting the backlinks and try to do on that.
rozerdun's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2011
Go4Expert Member
You can do submission of your link daily basis on some good pr directories,use forums and blogs also for this to maintain your keyword ranking.
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
well keywords can be maintain from my point of view if in your updates, you are focusing on them; there isn't another way as far as i know!