Light Poster
I would like to know how to log into windows vista without knowing th eusers password. I woild also like to know if it is possible to use command prompt without being logged in.
neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
both are difficult. I know to crack into XP without password. But i'm not sure whether it works in vista
Light Poster
How do the IT repair men do it. i have had my computer mended before and they didnt need to know the password, they just somehow got in.
Invasive contributor
If it is the case, i think u forgot to set an admin password for the system.
The user account named "Administrator" doesn't have a password by default. I think they got thro that way
Light Poster
But how did he access that account without me telling him the administrator password
Light Poster
I mean without my account password
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamhumbug View Post
I mean without my account password
You probably had the password as blank which they guessed it.
Light Poster
but how do you get to the administrator account
Invasive contributor
It works in XP. but i don't know in vista. when the logon screen is shown press ctrl+alt+del+del. U'll see a dialog box showing the username and password. U can edit both the fields. In the username field type administrator and just press enter. U'll be taken into ur system using the administrator account.
convict's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Newbie Member
You can log into windows vista without password. For this you need a live cd called OPHCRACK for Vista. Search google and you can find it. After u get the cd simply boot from cd and it will tell u all the passwords of all the accounts of windows vista on that machine