ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
A natural link is one that is given without being asked for. Therefore any form of link building, whether it is link exchange or anything else, can't be considered natural.
Google wants links to occur naturally, but in the real world if you have a commercial website, who will place a link to it on their site? It is different of course if you are writing an informative blog on a subject that is of value to the community, but for a site that is trying to make money it is very difficult.
Regarding link exchanges, I do them but am now very particular as to who I will exchange with, i.e. they must be relevant to my site and have a PR at least equal to it. I also limit them to 100, not for any SE reason but because that's as many as I can monitor regularily.
Just as natural links are difficult, so are relevant links. No-one in my field of business is going to give me a link on their site unless I give them one in return.
Google says it dislikes "excessive" link exchanges, and as mine only amount to around 2% of my total links, I am not worried on that score.

Last edited by ozsubasi; 27Jan2012 at 18:27..
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlong View Post
I mostly prefer Natural link building technique for link building. It is the best and easy to build links.
Unless you are disagreeing with my definition of what a natural link is, could you please explain how they can be built?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlong View Post
And link exchange some time drive your traffic to another site by this it will increase the Bounce rate of your site.
Any link on your site, whether it is an exchange link or otherwise, could lead someone to visit the site linked to and away from your site. I don't really understand why you would be concerned about this affecting the bounce rate but that is a topic for a different thread.
seoserviceszone's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2012
Newbie Member
Natural Link Building is more important . Because by this we can get one way links.
Invasive contributor
The first response answered what was really a rather obvious question, and nothing useful is being added. Thread closed.