Myself, I have modified a little html, php and actionscript to make something work, but never created anything from the ground up. Here I may need to.
I need to create an online database:
- A user can create an account[/*]
- An account can be created with more than one user having access[/*]
- Each user may login to the account to modify a single number, or different users on the account may have access their own number[/*]
- The number can be added to, subtracted from or re-entered all together by every user with access[/*]
- The website accessing this database must be viewable by most mobile devices[/*]
Thats pretty much it. Some options will need to be added later but this will be the main functionality of the database. The numbers will not be of a sensitive nature and the site will not need to have secure encryption.
So which language should I learn to make this happen?
Please let me know what you think.
If you have any further questions as to its general use or needed features please let me know and I will reply as soon as I can.