[JOB] Perl/MySQL Developers, Los Angeles, CA | 70-115k

Discussion in 'Job Offers' started by OSS, Mar 26, 2007.

1. OSS

OSS New Member

Recruiter
    My client, an internet security software company is looking for experienced Perl/MySQL developers (1 senior-level and 1 mid-level) to work on their Linux web development team.

Ideal candidates should have at least 3+ years development experience in the Linux environment working with Perl and MySQL. Candidates must have mission critical web development background involving high volume eCommerce transaction driven sites. Knowledge and experience creating and working with MySQL database tracking and reporting systems using Perl, Mason and MySQL. Be able to analyze and make critical decisions to code on the fly.

These are full time, on-site, permanent positions in Los Angeles, CA. All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA. Please no contractors, firms, tele-commuters or relocators.

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

* Perl
    * Linux
    * MySQL
    * MASON
    * JavaScript
    * HTML/DHTML
    * Apache

If you are interested in one of these positions and are local to the LA area, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience to luke@open-source-staffing.com

Thank you,
    Luke Chichetto

Open Source Staffing
    luke@open-source-staffing.com

2. elec.shabnam

elec.shabnam New Member

i m from elec branch,is this opening for me