Call Center Manager Responsibilities include:
1) Most call centers work 24 hours so the CCM have to take care of the shift timings and adjustments.
2) CCM Monitors agent performances and keep a check on compliance.
3) CCM reports the usage of call center resources i.e PRI's/SIP's etc. and report the usage accordingly.
4) CCM manages call campaigns acquired for different regions and assign them accordingly.
5) Some CCM also perform trainings and call grooming.
Above are only 5 things, but they are enough to keep a CCM busy whole day