What is IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword?

jhakasseo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Go4Expert Member
Hello all,

I am experience search engine optimizer and as you know SEO is a kind of field where you need to keep up to date with SEO news and all.

Please give your view if you really have exact information about this topic.
Here is my question-

Can you guys explain me What is IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword?


Thanks in Advance,
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
I've never heard of IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword. However, I have seen a very similar question asked a week ago on another forum, there have not been any answers to it so perhaps no-one there knows what it is either.
Please give your own understanding of what it is, and if you don't know, please explain why you need the answer.
jhakasseo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
I've never heard of IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword. However, I have seen a very similar question asked a week ago on another forum, there have not been any answers to it so perhaps no-one there knows what it is either.
Please give your own understanding of what it is, and if you don't know, please explain why you need the answer.
Yes, I also tried to find on google about this query but didnt got any relevant answer perhaps no one knows about this (I guess). I come across to this question when I gone for interview where the interviewer asked me those two questions. Hence I post it in forums to check it out does anyone know about this.
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhakasseo View Post
Yes, I also tried to find on google about this query but didnt got any relevant answer perhaps no one knows about this (I guess). I come across to this question when I gone for interview where the interviewer asked me those two questions. Hence I post it in forums to check it out does anyone know about this.
Well you could have explained that in your opening posts I think it would have been better to have asked the interviewer what they meant by their questions. You could explain that there is "jargon" used in SEO and that although you are confident in being able to answer any questions, you haven't heard of those particular terms of reference.
jhakasseo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
Well you could have explained that in your opening posts I think it would have been better to have asked the interviewer what they meant by their questions. You could explain that there is "jargon" used in SEO and that although you are confident in being able to answer any questions, you haven't heard of those particular terms of reference.
I found this question on google when I was searching answer for keyword diversion.

Can you tell me IP diversification?
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Sorry but I haven't heard of IP diversification either. A google search for it doesn't help. I wouldn't worry about it personally, because if it was anything significant there would be explanations readily available.
jhakasseo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
Sorry but I haven't heard of IP diversification either. A google search for it doesn't help. I wouldn't worry about it personally, because if it was anything significant there would be explanations readily available.
This is the post I found regarding this

www(dot)blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/326673-advice-ip-diversion-multiple-site-same-keyword.html

Last edited by ozsubasi; 13Sep2012 at 12:52.. Reason: amended link
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhakasseo View Post
This is the post I found regarding this
There was no reply to the query linked to, so I think this is a pointless question that can be closed.

Last edited by ozsubasi; 13Sep2012 at 12:53..