1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Investigating C++ capabilities and limitations

Discussion in 'C++' started by HamadMMX, Dec 29, 2012.

1. HamadMMX

HamadMMX New Member

ERP Coordinator
    Greetings to everyone!! :pleased:

I would like to gather your thoughts and knowledge about C++, as far as i know, it's an OOP language that is used by a wide range of resources, i'm going to start learning it and would like to hear your advice's and wisdom, is C++ usable with game engines? how can someone who has a strong grasp of OOP and a good understanding in languages like Java and c# begin learning C++? i mean that java and c# and basiclly been influenced by C++. what are the IDE'S you guys use for programming in C++?

Appreciate your sincere consideration!

Hamad

2. HamadMMX

HamadMMX New Member

ERP Coordinator
    Greetings to everyone!! :pleased:

I would like to gather your thoughts and knowledge about C++, as far as i know, it's an OOP language that is used by a wide range of resources, i'm going to start learning it and would like to hear your advice's and wisdom, is C++ usable with game engines? how can someone who has a strong grasp of OOP and a good understanding in languages like Java and c# begin learning C++? i mean that java and c# basically have been influenced by C++. what are the IDE'S you guys use for programming in C++?

Appreciate your sincere consideration!

Hamad