Interview Facing Tips for job Seekers...

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by hardik soni, Jun 28, 2010.

1. hardik soni

hardik soni New Member

Writer, SEO
    In this fastest growing century most of people have to face “ INTERVIEW “ if they are looking for the best professional job in any fields. Now-a-days one of the most important thing to pass the interview is Intelligency of candidate.

We often have seen that a person is having high knowledge, good Intelligency and good strength and master mind to perform any kind of work. He/she has completed his graduation, post graduation and whatever master degrees. But some times it happens that because of his/her personality and communication skills, he/she has to loss the best opportunities for his/her better future jobs. Instead of great qualification he/she becomes looser for the job while facing the INTERVIEW. So can anybody suggest the best tips to face interview without any kind of fear. Please share if you have any tips to face Interview.

Thanks.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

According to me you should not make a point that you know everything. At some point of your interview you are bound to be saying "May be ... I don't know" and that is perfectly fine provided you know what you should be knowing at your level of knowledge.

3. hardik soni

hardik soni New Member

Writer, SEO
    Thanks for your reply,
    you may be right but I think that if i will show them just little that I don't know it may be possible that they would disqualify me.
    so i don't liked that Idea, anything else that you can suggest for me and for all people in this forum ?

Thanks
    HARDIK...