Internal Linking And SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by arold10, Sep 9, 2014.

1. arold10

arold10 New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    http://calorieintake.wikidot.com/
    In the light of what I have been discussed with Shabbir; therefore, I choose to create a brand new thread so that I can get more inputs from other people on this. I was thinking about doing some internal linking on my site, which is something that I have done before. Let us say for instance, my site is in the diet niche, I have main posts, which deal with critical nutrients such as antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamins, and carbohydrates.

Is that a good idea to link to these pages whenever these nutrients appear in other posts in order to make the site more navigable by users? Can that help as far as SEO is concerned?

2. bhupirana79

bhupirana79 New Member

Internal links are links that go from one page on a domain to a different page on the same domain.
    SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the activity of optimizing Web pages or whole sites in order to make them more search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.

3. harryseo123

harryseo123 New Member

Let us say for instance, my site is in the diet niche, I have main posts,
    Web pages or whole sites in order to make them more search engine friendly,

4. Tekmerica

Tekmerica New Member

Best SEO Expert USA
    Obvaously it ll help.But I would like ti give you one more suggestion is Try ti give link on Long tail Keywords It might helpful to Google that Where exactly you are taking User..

Thanks

5. arold10

arold10 New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    http://calorieintake.wikidot.com/
    The main reason I am doing that is to make my site more navigable. I think it might help me as well as far as Search engine optimization is concerned.

6. redmuppet

redmuppet New Member

Internal Links are hyperlinks that target the same domain as the domain that the link exists. An internal link is one that points to another page on the same website.
    SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the activity of optimizing the whole sites or web pages in order to make them more search engine friendly for getting high search results in search engines.

7. redmuppet

redmuppet New Member

Internal links are the links from one domain goes to the different page from the same domain.
    SEO is the process of getting traffic to your website which will be organic, paid and referral.

8. redmuppet

redmuppet New Member

Yes internal linking is also an ranking factor for Google. Its sends a string signal to search engines that you have more indept information about the topic.

9. johnniewalk

johnniewalk Member

SEO Analyst
    Home Page:
    http://fugenx.com/services/mobile-application-development/
    Yes i think it is a good idea and really it will work