itsupportservice's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
Social Networking is best way to get traffic
WebspoonUK's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
Another good way to increase hits is to have fresh content generated automatically by users and scripts.
You can get users to do this for you by creating a forum or you can do it yourself by creating a blog. Each time the search engines crawl your site, they will reward you as search engines like new content.

If anyone's interested, I have devised an RSS scraping script in vbs which will poll a configurable list of RSS urls for fresh news items and populate a database with cleansed XML. You can then simply query the latest x articles from this table to keep your content "refreshed".

Give me a shout if you would like a copy of the script.
Newbie Member
I'm really new to SEO and I want to learn more about it. Based on what I have read and experienced, what I did to increase traffic to my one and only site, first I provide good contents to it then i did bookmarking and directory submission. But during my first months of running my site, i admit that i asked help from an SEO firm.
satyedra pal's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Contributor
You should apply the following for increase traffic:
Social Networking In this you will create network and share you as community or group of your site.
Social bookmarking.
Blogging
Video marketing
fattaah's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Contributor
use social networking sites to get traffic like twitter and make number of followers. it will help you a lot and my colleague having 10k followers in twitter and its also his earning way.
Paulson's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
Light Poster
Here are a few off page Optimization Techniques:

• Directory Submission
• Articles Submission
• Press Release Submission
• Squidoo Lens Creation
• Hub Pages Creation
• Social Bookmarking (Digg, Delicious, Stumble, Reddit etc.)
• Blog Posting
• Be helpful in Forums
• Classified Ads
• Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn etc.)

Keep your site updated with unique and fresh contents, if your site doesn't require frequent changes in content, add a blog section and start posting blogs. Link building can really help increase site popularity, but link with Good sites.
nabeelarkisdata's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
Go4Expert Member
social bookmarking is one of the most effective ways.
keyboardboy1's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2010
Go4Expert Member
Bookmarking, forums posting, article writing, social networking site increase your traffic.
Banned
By the submission of Social Bookmarking and Article Submission u do the increase traffic.
Banned
website traffic-exchange with same theme sites and blogs which have massive traffic