increase web ranking

msn90's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2009
Go4Expert Member
Hi friends,

what is the best way to increase the web site ranking.any one tell me about it.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Organic SEO
stephen186's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Go4Expert Member
Organic SEO + Three to Six Months + PATIENCE....................and you can get your desired rankings...
msn90's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2009
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen186 View Post
Organic SEO + Three to Six Months + PATIENCE....................and you can get your desired rankings...
Can you explain it.
yohan's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Ambitious contributor
*On-Page Optimization - meta tags, alt-tags, title tags, keywords, description, h1/h2 tags
*Off-Page Optimization - article submissions, forum posting, blog commenting, classified ads, press release, directory submissions, link exchange, social bookmarking, social networking, online groups.
*Last but not the least is Content - what counts most is the quality of content that you have. They always say that content is king and I totally agree to what they say, so you need to write fresh and interesting content..
JhonWilliams's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2009
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by msn90 View Post
Hi friends,

what is the best way to increase the web site ranking.any one tell me about it.
Hi,
By participating in forum,get listed in directories,blog commenting, article submission,social bookmarking this helps to increase the website ranking.
writer101's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2009
Newbie Member
also depends of course on the subject of your website, if you're in a competative area it will be much harder.

Last edited by shabbir; 18Jan2010 at 10:04.. Reason: Confine links to signatures
cuinee's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Go4Expert Member
Having quality content together with creating quality of inbound links or back links helps your site get higher rankings.
josephcounseling's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Go4Expert Member
Create backlinks on daily basis for 4 to 5 months and than you can see a big change.
callyS's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributor
Try to have a good sync with Off page and On site SEO.. It should help