I'd greatly appreciate if you could kindly review my website.

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by imedia000, Oct 27, 2008.

1. imedia000

imedia000 New Member

Hi,

I'm a professional working as a business analyst and more often than not I'm involved in a great deal of research and talking with other professionals for their expert review. I tried linkedin but i find the site to be exhausting and the payment feature just threw me off. Also they filter out or concentrate on only highly qualified professionals.

Therefore I decided to put out my own version of networking solution for professionals. This is a brand new website that I launched on Oct 20th. This was all me. Unfortunately I did not have the privilege of any friends in helping me with the site. I'd greatly appreciate if you could give me your true criticisms, comments or suggestions.

The website is : <<Confine links to signatures>>

Many Thanks,
    Jerry

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
  2. xpi0t0s

xpi0t0s Mentor

Senior Support Engineer
    What have dating status, drink, religion, orientation, body type, and a link to YouTube got to do with a site about professionals? Where are CVs, qualifications, professional membership, skills and stuff like that? Seems more like a dating website to me.

Resisted reporting the post for now because you might be genuine and just don't have a clue what networking professionals are actually interested in. Redesign the site and come back for a further review.

3. imedia000

imedia000 New Member

Hi,

Thanks a million for your review. I'm still working on the website and am doing some initial testing. I was trying to incorporate a professional environment with a personal one. Thanks again. I'll revamp the site.

Many Thanks,
    Jerry

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

As a rule you should request for review after reviewing 3 other websites and also place the link to your site in signature only

5. LukaB

LukaB New Member

Your signature has been removed sorry I cant vuew it.