Thanks for the help, but what I need is to know where to start... can you tell me something easy I can start with? I tried using the Cain and Able for sniffing, but I didn't understand in the help file how to do it... as I said - my knowledge in hacking and things that are related is close to zero. I know some hacking methods that can be done without knowing how to do them (for example, I know that sniffing is getting information passing through the internet, and I have no idea how to get it...). In addition English is not my mother language, so it's hard for me to understand things... I have no clue how hacking works and it sounds imaginary for me to go into someone's computer...
I guess you all started somehow, so I need something to start with... now I'm just reading the links in the sticky note, as you said.
What I'm trying to say is that I feel like I can't do it, that it's beyond my abilities although I know I can do it, so I want to make that feeling go away by doing something that is considered hacking.
Please help,
Ofir.