how can i register a website on the most common search engins

amjadhiary's Avatar
Light Poster
Dear All,

how can i register a website on the most common search engins such as google, yahoo, msn.....etc, and to be listed on top ten search results, do you know any kind of software or some thing like this?


Thank you
Amjad
amjadhiary's Avatar
Light Poster
what you mean by this? i need a web site to promot my domian over the comon search engines !!!!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjadhiary
what you mean by this? i need a web site to promot my domian over the comon search engines !!!!
Probably you posted as a reply to the competition thread and so I have made your posts into a seperate thread.

Now there are lots of threads on this forums which helps you get off the ground in getting your site listed on SE likes google, yahoo and MSN.
Some of the threads that may be useful to you
Search Engine optimization FAQ's
Search Engine optimization
Search Engine Rankings for Beginners
Making Your Website Google Friendly

Also after going through them you will realize that the most important factor is Backlinks and try getting some good quality backlinks so that the bots starts finding your site and get them indexed.
coderzone's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Team Leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Now there are lots of threads on this forums which helps you get off the ground in getting your site listed on SE likes google, yahoo and MSN.
Some of the threads that may be useful to you
Search Engine optimization FAQ's
Search Engine optimization
Search Engine Rankings for Beginners
Making Your Website Google Friendly
I would add one more to the list of threads that I have read more than twice.
http://www.go4expert.com/showthread.php?t=131

It just helps me preventing my clients websites from being blacklisted.
5meodmt's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjadhiary
Dear All,

how can i register a website on the most common search engins such as google, yahoo, msn.....etc, and to be listed on top ten search results, do you know any kind of software or some thing like this?


Thank you
Amjad

all top 3 search engines have web "bots" to scour the internet for links. so the quickiest why to get index by search engines is to either do link exchanges so there are other sites pointing to yours or buy one way links.

Last edited by 5meodmt; 8Jun2006 at 21:26..