0
meenuseo's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Go4Expert Member
Yes For This you have to do off page or onpage optimizaton for your site.
0
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
You can also just go to google and submit your site to them, they will give you a code which you have to paste in your site. Google will index it soon.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy1986joy View Post
You can also just go to google and submit your site to them, they will give you a code which you have to paste in your site. Google will index it soon.
The worst possible SEO advice I have ever heard. Good will give you code to past on your site for indexing. I cannot stop posting this.

BS. Update your SEO knowledge and then tell people the SEO tips.
0
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
The worst possible SEO advice I have ever heard. Good will give you code to past on your site for indexing. I cannot stop posting this.

BS. Update your SEO knowledge and then tell people the SEO tips.
I have seen it when I have launched my first blog. But unfortunately when today I have gone there to check it the facility was gone. But you can still submit it by this link
Please forgive me for posting link but you can check once hear.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy1986joy View Post
I have seen it when I have launched my first blog. But unfortunately when today I have gone there to check it the facility was gone. But you can still submit it by this link
Please forgive me for posting link but you can check once hear.
This link exists from time Google started but they never ever have provided any code to be placed on any site for indexing.
0
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
please chk this link

I have got some code once by google once. I think hear the first man telling about that code. But I have got it for my single blog
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy1986joy View Post
please chk this link

I have got some code once by google once. I think hear the first man telling about that code. But I have got it for my single blog
Nope. Never. You are making mistakes about Google Search Engine and other tools like Webmaster Tools Site verification code or some analytics code.

Google webmaster is a tool to see site's data which means you need to be an owner of the site to see data about it and so they provide code that you when place on the site then Google knows you are the genuine owner of the site.

You see the data in webmaster tools or not Google will index your site as they have done in the past.
0
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
So you are telling that is for google webmaster tool not for indexing. Ok I got it. Thanks for your opinion. I have got it this time. Thanks for marking my miss take.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy1986joy View Post
So you are telling that is for google webmaster tool not for indexing. Ok I got it. Thanks for your opinion. I have got it this time. Thanks for marking my miss take.
The pleasure is all mine.
0
agripas90's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
the fastest way is to write an article and publish it on prlog website, you site will be index in few hours.