how do i get indexed

decodec's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2006
Light Poster
how go i get indexed by search engienes especially google.com

please help me from a to z and any nifty tricks about these?

your help would be appreciated

thnkas
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
All you need is Backlinks and some really good and unique content which people will link to them.
Light Poster
The best way to do this is to write quality content that other bloggers will link to and to interact with other bloggers on their blogs via their comments. This is all it should really take to get indexed by Google. This is the challenge for you to getting the Top Keyword.
Adulu's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by decodec
how go i get indexed by search engienes especially google.com

please help me from a to z and any nifty tricks about these?

your help would be appreciated

thnkas
You just need to listed your site at high PR forum signature.
1 to 3 days will indexed by google
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adulu
You just need to listed your site at high PR forum signature.
Including G4EF
Newbie Member
I definitely agree that getting your page on a high pr site is the only way to do it. Although I heard that google is trying to cut down on it because of the people that list hundreds of reciprocal links on their pages. If they do they will change the way a lot of net marketing works. Best Way to Get Indexed in Google.
Invasive contributor
submit ur site to all free serach engine and pay for yahoo and google
Hunter2's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Light Poster
Best Way to Get Indexed in Google. I definitely agree that getting your page on a high pr site is the only way to do it. Although I heard that google is trying to cut down on it because of the people that list hundreds of reciprocal links on their pages. If they do they will change the way a lot of net marketing works.
Hunter2's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Light Poster
Best Way to Get Indexed in Google. If you have a new site, you have to be patient of course. It won’t rank high asap with Google. Book marking is a great way. But before one does some off page optimization, you should do on page optimization first, which I think you have done already. My other suggestions are to submit articles, participate in forums, submit in simplicity directories, post classifieds and press releases and participate in groups.
Banned
social bookmarking sites definitely helps to get the pages index.