well ok ok ok well well :-) , if she's not interested in programming then she's not going to make a good programmer; you need persistence and dedication, both of which are difficult to rustle up if you're not interested. Problem with us geeks is that because we're interested and have the required qualities, not only do we think it's easy and make it look easy, we make people feel like idiots because they don't find it as easy as we do and of course they trip up half way through the first #include because they haven't got a clue what needs including and why. We're probably techie equivalents of lawyers in terms of boredom threshold and persistence and the sheer ability to wade through 100,000s of lines of code and obviously not everyone is cut out to be a lawyer.

She should talk to the college and find out if there's another course more suited to her. Probably she's only doing the programming stuff because of you and not because she wants to, and if she's not cut out for it then she's not going to be happy. Maybe a computer games course needs dedicated artists but my guess is that most people on that course will be programmers first with some (limited) artistic talent, not the other way round and so that's how the course content will be designed.

So maybe she'd be better off going on some arty-farty course designed for what she really wants to do and later on, if she's still interested, slanting that towards the computer games industry. Games companies need artists and often don't care whether they can program or not, the programmers can pick up their drawings and code them up appropriately. A company I worked for a while back hired an artist for some fancy buttons - I was a coder at the time - and it didn't matter the slightest if the artist couldn't code, only that he was able to work within the limits we gave him "the buttons are this size and can use this many colours, and we need several variations so we can pick the one we like best".

So don't pressure her to do what you like doing, encourage her to do what she likes doing instead. Don't underestimate the difficulty of programming and don't sell it to her as an easy discipline.