I need help with getting my e-mail back, more info...

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by bmusixd, Oct 2, 2010.

1. bmusixd

bmusixd New Member

Hey guys, I really need help getting my e-mail back, here is the explanation.

Well I played this online game not a long time ago and I gave my account away. Well I guess the person was a hacker idk... but one day I just go into my facebook and I see a lot of bullshit. the person started to talk with my friends and it sucked. well I tried logging into my email to change my password and it didnt work -.- I tried contacting with hotmail password recovery but they dont want to help me.

Here is what I wrote them,

About 3 months ago I sign on on my facebook acount from my phone through ebuddy messanger . As I was talking to one of my friends I have seen random messages senting from my acount... truth was I was really confused. and so on, I went to my computer and
    I saw that the hacker has been talking to a lot of my friend. I didnt know what to do, I've asked him nicely to log off my page but he refused. So I tried to reset my password of facebook and it asked me to check my email for confirmation, so I tried to log
    into my acount and whoops it didnt work, ive tried many passwords but still no acces. If you can contact me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I can try to prove you that it is my acount. You can try to look into the hitstory and see my name. PLEASE help me. If i am not
    mistaking I have emails there from my family in israel. thanks you, AGAIN please contact me as soon as possible, I know your time is tight but this is realy important to me.

Can you please help me? I am sure in the future I would be able to help you with what you need tooo.