Forget the payment stuff please. This is not a pay site and TBH if I wanted paying you probably wouldn't be able to afford my rates.

You might have added all the libraries, but the point is that there is still a missing library somewhere, i.e. the one that defines the missing symbols. These could be part of VS2005 - don't know until you've built it with that version. The symbol names appear to be compiler libraries, but if you get the same problem with VS2005 (won't know till you've tried it) then maybe not. The other way as I said is to google the names to see what is returned; you can often find out what library defines what missing symbol that way. It's not something I'm going to do for you because the symbol names are complex and provided in graphical form only, so I would have to retype them. If you want me to do stuff like that, use copy&paste to paste the errors into this site.

Link posting is only disabled for new posters, to deter spammers. You'll be able to post links after you've made a small number of posts. But in any case, consider text mode error dumps instead; it makes life easier.