xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
Because this stuff is clearly bothering you I would go further than 4d and strongly advise you drop yahoo altogether as simply not powerful enough for your needs. Tell your friends your new GoogleMail address and *never* visit Yahoo again.

neway, good luck whatever you decide.
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
I will get a new email address in your case...
fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpi0t0s View Post
Because this stuff is clearly bothering you I would go further than 4d and strongly advise you drop yahoo altogether as simply not powerful enough for your needs. Tell your friends your new GoogleMail address and *never* visit Yahoo again.

neway, good luck whatever you decide.
I agree. However, I thought it would be good to provide a simple alternative just to make sure all options are presented. Gmail is the best way to go.
orbit336's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Light Poster
Ok, thanks for all of your help and advice. I can't wait to not have to deal with his emails. I have been dealing with this for so long that I can't even imagine what it would be like. I am in a rush to do this but I am still trying to take my time and do it right.
Again, Thanks!
fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Glad we could help. Good luck to you!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit336 View Post
Ok, thanks for all of your help and advice. I can't wait to not have to deal with his emails. I have been dealing with this for so long that I can't even imagine what it would be like. I am in a rush to do this but I am still trying to take my time and do it right.
Again, Thanks!
Add the reputation of the posts that helped you and that would help the users get the reputation up.