indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
lol i love it. Because:

sql injection, shells everything else is just a certain way to be followed u know..., if u get a vulnerabale site then you follow the STANDARD STEPS.

XSS is something, which totally depends on ur skills and imagination. YOU have to work on it to MAKE a website vulnerable.

So i like it because, its you who makes the site vulnerable. unlike others where PRE-KNOWN vuln. sites are hacked.
Security Expert
i think that google SO CALLED engineers arent working on it because no serious hack has been executed so far. Now, the BLACK HAT guy inside me is encouraging me to do something wrong LOL. i have work offs on friday and saturday, probably i wud do something which will get their attention to it
Security Expert
Update:
Just received an Email from "Google Team". saying "thanks, we're working on it".
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Thats great
fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiansword View Post
Update:
Just received an Email from "Google Team". saying "thanks, we're working on it".
lol that's it? After all the frustration they caused you for not appreciating your help and not getting back to you in a timely manner, they just say "thanks, we're working on it"? lol
Go4Expert Founder
He at least got the reply and there are 100s or 1000s of them waiting for a reply from Google these days
Newbie Member
you 4ked up
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
indiansword, congratulations on that great find my friend. XSS vulnerable site are more common than people think. Even tho it should be fixed by now it reaffirms what i always said....there is lots of talented people in this forum,and i include our admin Shabbir.
Props to you and my respect.
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz View Post
indiansword, congratulations on that great find my friend. XSS vulnerable site are more common than people think. Even tho it should be fixed by now it reaffirms what i always said....there is lots of talented people in this forum,and i include our admin Shabbir.
Thanks. appericate it!
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz View Post
Ohh thanks but I am not an expert in this to be honest.