I just want right direction only.Ready for hardwork.

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by jack2000, May 20, 2015.

1. jack2000

jack2000 New Member

Dear Sir, plz pay attention on my request .I want suggestion from yours side about my carrier. I am BA pass male done in 2007. then I do own business but unlucky I failed . Now I feel very helpless. My age is now 30.I am really very worried about my family future. Now my family circumstances push me to select a career in Job only.** Now I have decide to study further and do job only.* I am ready to give time(3years),money,& Hard work for study but for that course* which give me best job opportunities in my future life. I am attached with computer from last 10years. I have decide to go with IT Sector Only. So please pay serious attention on my matter and suggest me best & Latest Job Oriented Computer Course and other informatiom. Actually I have no much exposure of education. As I have no much exposure of IT Sector so their is no question about my interest actually . Everything will be new for me. I am totally ready to hard work for study. But I want that course that economically saves me & My family futures.. I don't know the golden course available in IT Sector.I just want right direction only. I want to share some course which I have selected with myself as JAVA ,Software Testing, Digital Marketing,Sap,Informatica etc. There are plenty of options in IT field. But I do not know the Right choose. Plz help me to make my future career bright. if possible Plz make a blue print for my Study step by step. Plz help me to make a Path for my Study. I can give three years for study. I hope you will pay attention on* my request and will help me for my further Study plans.I will be very very thankful to you.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You have shared what your family scenario is but then I did not get what is your qualification in computers.

You are 10 years attached with computers but what have you been doing with computers for 10 years.

Also what geo you are in and that can help as well.

3. jack2000

jack2000 New Member

i have no any qualification in computers. i just want to know in present market which course is best of the best as career. i am ready to give hard work,time 3year,money also.

4. shabbir

Its important to know whats your qualifications as of now because the best career advice could be an MBA if you can manage to get it done from the best IIMs or Harvard but if you are not eligible, then it does not make sense. MBA is just an example.

5. jack2000

jack2000 New Member

I am graduate (BA) pass in 2007

6. shabbir

Best option would be do get some technical expertise in computers and go for a course that is related to programming and computers because I see you had BA but could do good in computers.

7. Josephcruise

Josephcruise New Member

Hi Jack. Choice of career depends on your interest and skills.

Digital Marketing - Skills required - Good Communication skills Adv- You can learn online (start with seo)
    Software Testing
    Java - Skills required - Coding in java Adv - Good Salary but you are not from IT Background it will be very difficult for you.
    Software Testing- Skills required - technical knowledge about website design , functionality Adv - You can learn manual testing easily. Join any course

Now choice is yours. if you need any help contact me on twitter @josephcruise89