i need assembly lnaguage program code to solve the below problem

mtayyabfarooqbsc's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Newbie Member
declare a 32byte buffer containing random data. Consider for this problem that the bits in these 32 bytes are numbered from 0 to 255. declare another byte that contains the starting bit number. Write a program to copy the byte starting at this string bit number un the AX register. Be careful that the starting bit number may not be a multiple of 8 and terefore the bits of the desired byte will be split into two bytes.
xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
Sounds like a homework assignment. Have you tried reading your notes, and/or the course book?
If you're really stuck and don't know where to start, tell your teacher and they may be able to point you in the right direction.
mtayyabfarooqbsc's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Newbie Member
I resally tried my best to solve these questions but unable to solve these.Actually, My midterm exam is going to held on Monday n my teacher said he will not do any help n give these questions in exams....so thats why these question will be cause of my failure thats why i really in trouble.

can any1 suggest any source to solve these plzzzz.
xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
It doesn't seem like a difficult task. How far have you got and where are you stuck?
Do you understand the requirements?
What CPU are you using?