Home based jobs

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by shabbir, Nov 11, 2005.

1. ssowmiyas1963

ssowmiyas1963 New Member

Re: Part time homb based data entry job

Sir,
    I am interested in doing data entry job part time.

2. N.Vijaygopalan

N.Vijaygopalan New Member

I have 30 years experience in banking and finance. I am very strong in HRD, corporate/motivational communications, analysis, coining catchy captions for advertisements, preparation of PowerPoint Presentation etc. Daily I can spare 2 hours for home based jobs. I have a computer at home with internet. Please contact me with your requirements.

3. manesudhakar

manesudhakar New Member

Hi
    I am interested in Home based data entry job. Could you please send me some details.

4. hiren_b_gohil

hiren_b_gohil New Member

I have my own computer at my home and i find some data entry jobs home based. but if they are free from any investment . if there any jobs then please contect me at hiren_b_gohil_1982@yahoo.co.in

5. indronil

indronil New Member

Free To Join Online Home Based Genuine Business.
    No investment required to start.

6. vasuki

vasuki New Member

Re: global offline data entry jobs

z

7. zety

zety New Member

Senior After Sales Executive
    Re: Part time homb based data entry job

Hi, I'm very interested to start in this job. Appreciate your consideration.. hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!!

8. Neeta

Neeta New Member

Re: global online data entry jobs

hello this is neeta i am having more that 45 WPM speed and interested for applying for this post :nice:

9. jimpossible2k

jimpossible2k New Member

Hey guys!

My name is Jim, and I am currently in the process of creating an e-commerce website using PHP and MySQL. Although I won't go into too much detail here, it is basically a site that aims to bring together two diverse groups of people: software buyers (people that NEED software) and software developers (people that MAKE software). The concept is somewhat similar to the website RentACoder.com, but the business model is entirely different. After writing a short "business proposal" document I've managed to convince myself that the idea may be able to make some money.

I was wondering if there are any developers out there with knowledge of Object Oriented Design/PHP/MySQL/CSS that might be interested in assisting with the development of the website in exchange for a share of the profits. I am looking for about 4 developers in total (3 with good knowledge of OOD/MySQL/PHP and 1 with good knowledge of CSS). This would be part-time work-from-home kind of environment. I think this is an excellent opportunity for people that have some spare time and want to invest it for a chance to be a part of something great.

If anyone is interested, or simply curious about my progress so far, please send me an e-mail at jimpossible2k@gmail.com. I would be happy to chat about my idea =).

Thanks for reading this far!

Jim

10. tigers

tigers New Member

please send me the details of the job

11. rm2007

rm2007 New Member

Re: part time online data entry jobs

I would like more information on this, I am interested.

12. ArchitecturalClassic

ArchitecturalClassic New Member

Experienced LAMP developer (working from home)

Online shop is looking for an experienced and skilled PHP Developer to develop a new version of e-commerce software for us. We prefer someone from Eastern Europe, but that’s not a must.

We would expect you to have expert programming skills and understanding of HTML, PHP, MySQL and experience with e-commerce solutions. We would prefer to have the new project based on osCommerce, so experience with that software is a big plus. You would be working on that new project from scratch, so it is important that you have experience with all the web application developement stages.

Our shop can be seen at http://www.architecturalclassics.com. The new version will have many modifications and improvements including:

- matrix structure of the product categories. Each product has to be in at least one vertical and one horizontal category.
    - advanced search facility
    - simple, one or two steps checkout with no obligatory registration
    - customer feedback system sending ‘after sales’ e-mails with links to product feedback pages
    - discount codes
    - no VAT shopping
    - affiliate program
    - geotargeting
    - invoicing facility
    and many more.

We are looking for someone who will develop the front and backend of the system and after it’s launch will continually work on the modifications/improvements. We expect full time commitment and becoming a member of our team.

The ideal candidate would:
    - have 2+ years web application development experience
    - have 2+ years PHP experience
    - have 2+ years HTML/CSS experience
    - have 2+ years MySQL experience
    - have Javascript/AJAX experience
    - be familiar with LAMP enviroment
    - have advanced version control software knowledge (CVS or Subversion)
    - have a very good command of English, so the communication between us is efficient
    - be enthusiastic and flexible
    - be creative and able to come up with great ideas
    - be mature and trustworthy
    - be open minded and have good sense of humor

As this is a remote work, being able to work on your own and organize your working time efficiently is crucial.
    You will be expected to prepare regular reports about your work progress. The communication with the management and other team members will be performed over e-mail, chat and Skype.

Salary offered (annually) 18k Euro+ (negotiable depending on experience) plus BONUS
    That includes 4 weeks paid holidays and paid bank holidays.
    The terms and conditions of employment are flexible and negotiable; please e-mail us if you need more details. This a 1 year contract, but with perspectives for a long term employment and career.

To apply, please e-mail us:
    - your CV,
    - portfolio of your projects (with links to some live websites you've coded or worked with)
    - a sample of 200 lines of your code (library, class).
    - any other information that can secure you the position
    to: recruitment@architecturalclassics.com

About us: the company commenced trading in 1980. In 2000 we started our online business . In 2006 we have invested a lot of time and effort in building our new online shop selling mainly door accessories which is very successful. Our online sales in 2006 increased over 800% and in 2007 400%. We are planning to increase our online sales by 200-300% this year and maintain this growth in the coming years. The company is based in Dublin, but the United Kingdom and United States of America are our main markets. We currently employ 7 people in the headquarters in Dublin and have contractors in Poland and Australia.

13. arjun

arjun New Member

i'm interested in offline data entry jobs. please give me a reply. thank you

14. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Is there any special reason to have the same post 3 times. Did you thought for a second that once could not be enough or what?

15. debleena_doll2002

debleena_doll2002 New Member

i am also intrested....

16. debleena_doll2002

debleena_doll2002 New Member

Can you tell me detail for home based any job

17. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Beware of those where you may not be paid anything and so be careful about paying anything upfront.

18. husnatajtech

husnatajtech New Member

Shabbir You are right!!! I also searched such type of Fake. They are taking some money online and after that they will give some junk of material and they will ask for read it and search whatever you want to...

19. rahul.mca2001

rahul.mca2001 New Member

i want to try where is the link

20. rahul.mca2001

rahul.mca2001 New Member