Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by typ1048 View Post
Do Offline Data Entry Jobs at Home. No internet required. Submit the work in your convenient time. Earn $5 per page. Work as much as you can. Work available world wide. Hurry Up Limited seats available. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available. For more details visit
and how do i have to pay for this one limited seat which is not easily available????
Newbie Member
i am very interested in starting today doing offline data entry can you send me more information on how to get started now.
rinarai2's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2009
Newbie Member
Thanks for sharing.
dcoetzee's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Newbie Member
plz send detail to the following email address coetzeeduane@gmail.com
Hirantha's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2010
Newbie Member
Send me the details pls.
ChrissyHeart's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
Hi folks, I am a business owner. My advice here is; the best thing you can ever do is work at home. It gives you freedom. However please do be careful before you ever spend any money at all on getting a job...it's just not necessary...If someone wants you to work for them, they will not charge you.

Because I do have several businesses I am aware of the frustration out there. I have put together a site to give you updates on reg jobs out there..you can get it for FREE - no charges, we post all diff jobs.If you want the link, just send a msg. I sincerely hope it helps you in your search..feel free to pass it to your friends
kinglove's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Light Poster
even i m interested in part time job....... plz contact me on lovejeetsinghk@gmail.com
snishantha's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
All home based offline and online jobs should be posted in this thread. All the posts/threads anywhere else will be merged into the thread or closed with a note pointing to this thread.

Go4Expert.com is not related to any offers / spams that are posted in this thread but the constant efforts are made to stop the spams in the thread / forums and so will be edited or deleted based on the nature of posts. All the links / Affiliate links will be deleted if they are not in the signatures of the posts.

Do not contact me or Go4Expert about the details of the job / offers. You can always contact the concerned member if you think he is genuine. Number of posts are a good way to judge because someone having good posts will have some good offers for members of the forum but then is not the only way to be judging it.

You should look into the following thread before going for any Home based offers.

Beware of adtyping jobs
I am ready to this job.give me work.
snishantha's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Newbie Member
I am ready to your job.give me job. i finish it.
Ana_Campos's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Ambitious contributor
Good to know people are available to work and learn. This is the base foundation of knowledge i think.