saurabhskp's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Newbie Member
Do you have a typing speed of 30 WPM ? Do you have a computer at home ? Do you have a free time of atleast 2hrs a day? If so utilize it by working for international companies, completing their typing jobs at home. Make Huge Income. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available. For more details visit
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhskp View Post
Do you have a typing speed of 30 WPM ? Do you have a computer at home ? Do you have a free time of atleast 2hrs a day? If so utilize it by working for international companies, completing their typing jobs at home. Make Huge Income. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available. For more details visit

shabbir, you think these guyz are scam, or this really happens
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiansword View Post
shabbir, you think these guyz are scam, or this really happens
Now thats a million dollar question.

The answer is probably in this thread.

Beware of adtyping jobs

And I have that a sticky in the job seeker forum.

This thread is kept for all home based offer and you can try them at your own risk.
invitation's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Newbie Member
Work from home jobs that you can do from the comfort of your home. Most popular home jobs include data processing, home typists, ad typists and ad placers, editorial and designing, envelope stuffing, but many other jobs are now being offered this way.
mesbahul's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Newbie Member
Hello
I am interested offline data conversion job. pls send me reply

Thanks
mesbahul
Bangladesh
vandna's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkp_ad View Post
Home Based Part Time Online Data Entry Job for Free
I m interested to do data entry job. Can u send me some more detail about this job on my email id i.e. vandna3j@yahoo.com. I'll want for your reply.
priya4me's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Newbie Member
Are there any genuine DATA ENTRY/FORM FILLING jobs available online, something that doesn't require any investment??

Please e-mail your suggestions to michaela1972@gmail.com

Sincerely
Priya
priya4me's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Newbie Member
I have a typing speed of 45 words/pm, does this job require any investment???, if it does not then kindly e-mail me the details, michaela1972@gmail.com

Sincerely
Priya
Newbie Member
my name is isaac gysman and have just registered with your web site. i am ready to start working now can you you give me a forward to star working

my name is xhanti isaac gysman and have just registered with your site and have been looking for a job for a very long time. i would like to start working emmediatly. send me information on what to do next and will prove how much energy and strengh i have to work and will not be dissapointed.

<<Posts Merged and Edited By MOD>>

Last edited by coderzone; 30Mar2009 at 20:32..
Newbie Member
hi my name is isaac xhanti gysman and am looking for data entry job to start emmediatly