ssowmiyas1963's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
Sir,
I am interested in doing data entry job part time.
N.Vijaygopalan's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
I have 30 years experience in banking and finance. I am very strong in HRD, corporate/motivational communications, analysis, coining catchy captions for advertisements, preparation of PowerPoint Presentation etc. Daily I can spare 2 hours for home based jobs. I have a computer at home with internet. Please contact me with your requirements.
manesudhakar's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Newbie Member
Hi
I am interested in Home based data entry job. Could you please send me some details.
hiren_b_gohil's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Newbie Member
I have my own computer at my home and i find some data entry jobs home based. but if they are free from any investment . if there any jobs then please contect me at hiren_b_gohil_1982@yahoo.co.in
indronil's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2007
Newbie Member
Free To Join Online Home Based Genuine Business.
No investment required to start.
vasuki's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by typ1048
Do Offline Data Entry Jobs at Home. No internet required. Submit the work in your convenient time. Earn $5 per page. Work as much as you can. Work available world wide. Hurry Up Limited seats available. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available. For more details visit
z
zety's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkp_ad
Part time data entry, typing and conversion jobs available
Hi, I'm very interested to start in this job. Appreciate your consideration.. hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!!
Neeta's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2007
Newbie Member
hello this is neeta i am having more that 45 WPM speed and interested for applying for this post
jimpossible2k's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
Newbie Member
Hey guys!

My name is Jim, and I am currently in the process of creating an e-commerce website using PHP and MySQL. Although I won't go into too much detail here, it is basically a site that aims to bring together two diverse groups of people: software buyers (people that NEED software) and software developers (people that MAKE software). The concept is somewhat similar to the website RentACoder.com, but the business model is entirely different. After writing a short "business proposal" document I've managed to convince myself that the idea may be able to make some money.

I was wondering if there are any developers out there with knowledge of Object Oriented Design/PHP/MySQL/CSS that might be interested in assisting with the development of the website in exchange for a share of the profits. I am looking for about 4 developers in total (3 with good knowledge of OOD/MySQL/PHP and 1 with good knowledge of CSS). This would be part-time work-from-home kind of environment. I think this is an excellent opportunity for people that have some spare time and want to invest it for a chance to be a part of something great.

If anyone is interested, or simply curious about my progress so far, please send me an e-mail at jimpossible2k@gmail.com. I would be happy to chat about my idea =).

Thanks for reading this far!

Jim
Light Poster
please send me the details of the job