Why hire PHP programmer?

infoway USA's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
Go4Expert Member
If you want to develop website with PHP you should note some point regarding PHP.

1) For Dynamic and intractive website PHP is always the best option available.
2) Be it Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Wordpress, all the open source CMS works well with PHP.
3) Whatever operating system you may have, PHP is supported in All of them - linux, xindows, etc.
4) It runs well almost all the server be it Microsoft Internet Information, Apache etc.
5) Very easy to debug.

I would like to be contradicted on this note.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoway USA View Post
1) For Dynamic and intractive website PHP is always the best option available.
This is because you are used to it. ASP / JSP is also used and are by no means less than PHP but PHP is mostly preferred because of it seamless into *nix environment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoway USA View Post
2) Be it Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Wordpress, all the open source CMS works well with PHP.
They do not work well with PHP but they work in PHP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoway USA View Post
3) Whatever operating system you may have, PHP is supported in All of them - linux, xindows, etc.
One of the main reason for its popularity but again it should not be used with Windows on Live sites because you can run into many problems and one of them in use of redirect rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoway USA View Post
5) Very easy to debug.
Again this depends on your expertise in the language.
0
johnny.dacu's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2010
Contributor
Ok, shabbir has a point, but why is your post title is Why hire PHP programmer? and you answer is like: how cool is PHP!
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Its not my Post Title BTW