ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by net4rx View Post
you have to make blog attractive and do blog post in regular time. it's time consuming but its really helpful.
Please define "attractive" and how this will help with SERP. If you check the site you will see that it does already receive regular updates.
Bertashton's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Banned
your site have 426 pages were index by the google as i checked. How are you checking it out.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertashton View Post
your site have 426 pages were index by the google as i checked. How are you checking it out.
The original question was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymoon11 View Post
it seems that all my pages are well indexed in google, but i simply can't find them in any searches.
Clearly this is not a problem of indexing but of SERP.
junrai214's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Light Poster
As stated by other comments, it seems that your keyword has high competition so you'll have to do some off page SEO.

Try creating some backlinks from high ranking and relevant websites through:

Blog commenting
Forum Posting
Guest blogging
Social bookmarking
press release
Article Submission

You might have heard about this answer a lot. However, we have to highly focus on the PR and authority of website we submit our links especially on article directories.
Invasive contributor
I just did a Google Chrome "incognito" search for the keyword "search for technology" and the Op's site appeared at #7 on page 1. In view of this result and the fact that they have not returned to the thread, I think we can say "case closed", as is this thread.