fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Well, that's almost exactly what it sounds like. First check out his profile and see what comes up. Any AIM/email/other contact info? Save it to a text document and google each of those, as well as his username. Anything new come up in any one of those searches? More contact info? More personal info? Any associated usernames? Keep compiling that document and googling the new additions. Normally I'll have a few pages worth of helpful/relevant information within a half-hour when I follow this process. The last time I did this, included in that information (among many more important pieces of information) were seven or eight other usernames, which is what you're looking for. That's what I mean by clever googling. Use that process and you should be able to find any connections between the usernames, unless the new username has not been used before or there is no connection.
Another thing you can do is send both users PM's. Do they respond in the same way with the same style of writing?

Last edited by fourthdimension; 21Jan2009 at 22:48..
Light Poster
actually, i think the name was just creaetd to annoy me. They wouldnt be so stupid as to use their real info on a fake name because if i knew who it was, i'd insult them to shreds and they know this. much safer through an annymous name

thanks for the ideas though. appreciate it.
fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Yeah, I imagine they wouldn't. But if they use any info on their other name, and that leads to another name, etc, you may find a link. But then again, maybe not, if they just created it to get on your nerves.
There may be a site policy against multiple accounts per person. If there is, you may be able to get the admins to tell you if it's the same person or not by bringing the possibility to their attention.