Help using websnake-can't open spark file

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Nukegirl, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Nukegirl

Nukegirl New Member

Hi,

I have mirrored a site to websnake and its a 56K file that is a spark file and i cannot open it. I know if i can view it I can find the info that i need. Can someone help?

2. fourthdimension

fourthdimension New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.easygeek.org
  3. Nukegirl

Nukegirl New Member

Would there be an easier way to view a password restricted forum that has java frame scripts?

4. fourthdimension

fourthdimension New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.easygeek.org
    That would depend on the forum. Do you mean the restricted content is in js, or the authentication form is in js, or a js frame allows you to view restricted content... etc. You may find that learning a bit about javascript injections might answer your question. If it's simply bypassing authentication that you want, you can check out some techniques for that and get some hands-on practice at hackthissite.org. Sorry I can't give you a more specific answer, but without seeing the site, I don't really know exactly what you're asking for. And no, that was not a request for you to send me the site because I think that's against the forum rules. But the more information you could give about it and what you're trying to do, the more information I can give you about it.