some please help me ...my uni year depends on this assignment

Discussion in 'C' started by ricflair, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricflair

ricflair New Member

im basically suppose to create a car rental programme...ive done some of it but stuck on a particular area...i think i need to send u my coding so u can try to assist me ...im stuck on this particular area

main.cpp
    #include "Customer.h"
    #include "Car.h"
    #include "Invoice.h"

void main()
    {
    Invoice Order;
    Order.ProcessOrder();
    Order.ShowOrder();
    };
    The idea is that the clerk should be able to ask the customer for the starting date to rent the car and the project date of the end of lease. Of course, you (the programmer) must calculate the number of days, find out if the date range falls on a week-end or on a week days. If the date range is more than 5 days, the rate should be lower than that of 5 days, which should be lower than the rate for 3 days; in fact the rate should even be lower if the customer wants the car for 20 days or more, which would apply a (low) monthly rate.

2. xpi0t0s

xpi0t0s Mentor

Senior Support Engineer
    Posting duplicate threads is a greate way to get banned. It doesn't help you. If we're not going to respond to a thread then we're not going to respond to multiple copies of the same thread now are we? And if we *are* going to respond to a thread then you only risk us not responding *because* you posted duplicate threads.

DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN.........EVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.