Please Help me for our thesis title it is android game

Discussion in 'Game programming' started by Jennie, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Jennie

Jennie New Member

thesis title

Hello. Good day. I just want to ask if this forum can help me to have a unique thesis title? The concept of our thesis is all about assortment puzzle pieces of animal bones that the player need to fix the bones and form in to real animal. I just need any suggestion of what you think is the unique title for that concept. I hope you can help me. Thank You! Godbless. :))

2. Jennie

Jennie New Member

Hello. Good day. I just want to ask if this forum can help me to have a unique thesis title? The concept of our thesis is all about assortment puzzle pieces of animal bones that the player need to fix the bones and form in to real animal. I just need any suggestion of what you think is the unique title for that concept. I hope you can help me. Thank You! Godbless. )

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Not sure why you need two threads for this but merged both of them.

4. Jennie

Jennie New Member

I guest there is an error with my threads that's why it becomes two. Sorry. By the way, is there any one here can help me about our thesis title? Thank you!