i have tried using loops, but i cant get it right one way or the other, either the loop is infinite or it goes strait to the end. if anyone could offer any help i would greatly appreciate it.
here is the original assignment.
Lab 5.5 – Programming Challenge 1 – Yum Yum Burger Joint
Write the Pseudocode, Flowchart, and Python code for the following programming problem.
Write a program that will calculate the cost of purchasing a meal. This program will include decisions and loops. Details of the program are as follows:
* Your menu items only include the following food with accompanied price:
o Yum Yum Burger = .99
o Grease Yum Fries = .79
o Soda Yum = 1.09
* Allow the user of the program to purchase any quantity of these items on one order.
* Allow the user of the program to purchase one or more types of these items on one order.
* After the order is placed, calculate total and add a 6% sales tax.
* Print to the screen a receipt showing the total purchase price.