Need Help For Project

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Jester5537, May 30, 2016.

1. Jester5537

Jester5537 New Member

Hello I'm a high school student interested in ethical hacking and for my Grad Project i'm researching hacking and part of GP is an action plan which is a project that I'm supposed to design create and implement using any resources available.

And after some time talking with my schools Tech Manager I got permission to set up a IIS server on a spare computer that my school had and then demonstrate how to hack into it in a variety of ways and I'm certain I can get permission to do anything I need to (within reason and legality) to set up the server and hack into it.

So I'm wondering if anyone on here knows anything about this kind of thing and could help me set up this server and think of some cool ways to demonstrate small hacks with it. I'm looking into some stuff but at this point I'm a slightly above average High School student who excels in technology so I need all the help I can get with this project and am willing to learn as much as possible

P.s. also anything else you think I should learn about to get into an ethical hacking program for college

sorry for long description this is my first forum entry ever normally i'm just reading them for help